The Primary Election is Today! Please Vote!
iVote Election Eve Poll
Grow a Big Brain and Be Somebody
3 Core Values-Education, Education and Education
1. As an Independent US Congressman, it’s my desire to make our Democracy more relevant and exciting by giving you a say over our vote in the House. Thus, the more we Democratize the process, the more your values dictate mine.
2. Absent a constituent majority on a particular issue, I, Matthew Heines will vote in the most advantageous fashion for the people of the 1st Congressional District and I will always be looking to get funding for Education. I will try to have a weekly Live Q & A period, if that’s possible. Be assured, I won’t disappear once I get elected, unless a certain someone takes a disliking to me, of course.
3. As a global educator, I, Matthew Heines am concerned first and foremost about restructuring our schools and redefining the learning and training process in our culture and government. If not, as Joseph Conrad said, “Hell is the absence of reason.”
Saying Hello to the Voters in Redmond on Election Eve
4. We need to make engineering, coding, science and learning Spanish as a Second Language a national priority in our schools while establishing English as the official language of the United States and a requirement for US Citizenship. We must streamline our classrooms for learning and remove obstacles to our children’s futures. We all know what happened to Babel.
5. Speaking from experience, money should never be an obstacle stopping a talented person from fulfilling their dreams and contributing to our society. I, Matthew Heines will work to establish free tuition for deserving students at public universities, as well as free training programs starting with U.S. Veterans. We will not subsidize rioters and violent protestors, however. They can take the carrots or the sticks. If they continue, I will sponsor a bill that they be unenrolled from public schools or universities and barred from Federal employment.
6. In order to bring our schools to the highest level in the world, we must begin to have open and honest dialogue about what is right vs. what is reality when it comes to our classrooms. The fact is, race and culture have nothing to do with a child’s academic progress. If we can’t convince parents to accept their role as teachers and stop looking at the school as a babysitting service, parents who value education will ask for school vouchers and I, Matthew Heines will support Charter Schools if there’s enough support in the District.
7. If we have to keep importing people to make up for our failing schools we will not survive as a nation, nor will a crazy idea that government should represent the people. Democracy is Education. Education is Democracy.
8. Educated people need less government while ignorant people need more.
State of Washington Ballot Submission
Campaign Email – Contact@vote4heines.com
Campaign Website – vote4heines.com
Elected Experience – Student Government Sequim High School
Other Professional Experience – Military – U.S. Army 82nd Airborne (Infantry)
Certified Teacher – Washington State, University Lecturer; Sultanate of Oman Ministry of Higher Education, Military Trainer; Saudi Arabia (Northrop Grumman/Raytheon)
Podcast: Encounters USA
CDC = Center For Democratic Control
Right now our opponent is raising millions from the hateful media to keep US locked up, perpetually. Join thousands of Washingtonians. Please help with a donation of just $5,$10,$20
Vote 4 Heines for U.S. Congress
Education: (Diploma) Sequim High School, (BA) Washington State University, (MA) University of Alaska, Anchorage
Community Service The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, American Legion
Politics: Ultra Conservative Right Wing Neo Moderate Liberal
Are Your Children Safe With Democrats?
Our Opponent is asking friends of Weinstein, Epstein and Big Tech Globalists for millions. Bad News for Suz…This seat doesn’t belong to Hollywood, Zuckerberg, Gates or Bezos. It belongs to the citizens of the 1st Congressional District. We can’t compete with their money but we can beat them with the word and our votes. Our kids are our Future.
Election Tampering and Police Corruption in King County
How Corrupt King County lawyers rig elections for Democratic Candidates in Washington State.
Matthew Heines Daily Congressional Candidate Briefing
A Great Immigrant Story
Together With Your Vote, in her first year as a U.S. Citizen, Sangeeta Heines Will Vote Her Husband into The U.S. Congress
A Nation of Teachers
Someone once said, “It takes a village.” Who knows what that is supposed to mean, except that a lot of idiots live in villages. I have a new saying, and that is, it takes a nation of teachers. No matter what your political persuasion, race, gender, origin or level of intellect, everyone can agree that our only real job is training our youth to survive and to make a better world for themselves. Every other thing except our destruction depends on how successful we are at that task. It’s time to grow up, America. You can’t remote control your problems away or hope some slickster in a shark skin suit is going to make everything ok. A better America starts with you.
"Won't Get Fooled Again"
In 2018, I ran for the Senate against the other Microsoft Millionaire Bill Gates and the high tech industry sponsored Senator, Maria Cantwell. The Real Deal is everything I promised to do then, and now. Unfortunately, the media was able to black out all 27 candidates but the wealthiest. In a mock election, the incumbent was elected and went back to Washington to do nothing except participate in a Senate Russia Hoax, spending millions ‘impeaching the President.’ Who is minding the store as they weaponize every crisis against the American People?
Ask not what your country can do for you...WWG1WGA
Special Forces trained, 82nd Airborne, Historian, Teacher, World Traveler, Author, Businessman
Matthew Heines on Leave During Special Forces “Q” Course Training
On my 19th Birthday, I made my first C-130 parachute jump at the US Army Airborne School at Fort Benning, Georgia.
Give Me the Tools I Need to Jump into Congress
Chip in before the chips are really Down.
Support the campaign $5 $10 $20 Contributions Only
If you can spare a few bucks, I can spread my message and help you.
It’s an investment in a future that right now, you don’t have.
Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is